NIHR CLAHRC for Northwest London has new funding available to support improvement projects as well as build capacity within the sector. This is an exciting opportunity for funding and tailored support for organisations to accelerate change, improve care for patients and support staff development.
Successful applications will undertake a quality improvement project for patient benefit that will last 18 months with expert, practical support and further resources from CLAHRC NWL.
The call for registrations of interest for Research Driven Improvement Projects has now passed.
Further resources to support you to complete the full application form are available here:
- Click here to read and download frequently asked questions
- Click here to read and download the Full Application Guidance.
- Click here to read and download the How To Guide.
- To see an example of a completed full application form click here. To see an example of the project costing schedule click here.
- Click here to read and download guidance for Q6.4 of the full application for Research Driven Improvement Projects Based on 4Pi National Involvement Standards. You can read and download the full 4Pi National Involvement Standards report here.
- Click here to register at QI4U, our online Quality Improvement learning modules.
If you would like to discuss this funding call please contact Vimal Sriram (Learning and Improvement Fellow) on email@example.com or Catherine French (Collaborative Learning and Partnerships Theme Lead) on firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.